Foundations of Pre-apprenticeships and how to build programs for advanced manufacturing
- Do you want to increase opportunities for better-paying jobs?
- Would your company benefit from providing on-the-job learning from an experienced mentor?
Join AMIP for Part II of a series around the modern apprenticeship. This webinar will debunk myths and provide foundational information for manufacturers to navigate the landscape of pre-apprenticeships. Pre-apprenticeships are just one example of pipeline programs for developing a skilled workforce.
First, employers must learn how to connect with education providers to begin building partnerships. Then, outline the scope of registered training models that meet the demand-driven employment and education/training needs of employers.
- Why should you be interested in pre-apprenticeships for your organization?
- What are the outlining program guidelines?
- How do you implement to ensure compliance?
- What can you expect for assessments to meet demand-driven employment and education/training needs?
- What resources are available to support your program?
- Are there potential funding sources available?
HR Directors, Company Recruiters, Operations & Production Managers