Organized by Advanced Manufacturing Industry Partnership (AMIP)
Lacy Wise, Communications Manager
Contact Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
Contest Purpose The AMIP MFG Influencer Challenge is designed to promote awareness of manufacturing among students attending tours at manufacturing facilities in southwest Ohio. Participants will create videos showcasing their experiences during these tours. By sharing their videos on social media platforms, they will contribute to educating young people about the manufacturing industry. This campaign is fully funded by a grassroots marketing campaign through the Ohio Manufacturers’ Association.
Contest Entry Details Contest Description: Participants are required to create a video (60 seconds or longer) using photos, videos, and information collected during a manufacturing tour. There are two ways to enter:
- Share videos on TikTok or Instagram using the hashtag #AMIPMFGTours OR Submit the video directly to the online portal at advmfgip.org.
- For a video to be considered an entry for the contest creators should focus on what they found exciting during their manufacturing tour, what they have learned about the industry, and what types of career paths exist in manufacturing.
- Participants must be students aged 16 and above, and must have parent/guardian consent to enter the contest before being considered.
- Participants must have attended a tour that is manufacturing related in the months of September or October 2023.
- Participants must collect their own video and photography for this project.
Contest Period The contest begins on October 1, 2023. Only videos posted online or submitted by midnight on December 1, 2023, will be accepted.
Prize Two randomly selected winners will win a DJI Mini 2 Drone valued at $380.
- Video submissions must be posted using the hashtag or submitted by October 31st. Three winners will be chosen at random on November 6th and notified by November 15, 2023.
- If videos are posted to social media, AMIP will direct message the winning creator.
- If video is submitted through the online portal, AMIP will notify the winning creator by emaill.
- Parents/Guardians of the winning creator will have until December 4, 2023 to claim the prize. If a winning creator does not respond to contact attempts, a new winner will be selected on December 4th.
Rights and Ownership:
Video creators will retain the rights to their entries. AMIP reserves the right to archive and distribute all multimedia components submitted for this contest.
AMIP will collect all videos to archive and distribute them on its social media platforms. Videos will also be archived for viewing by AMIP manufacturing members at the January networking event. AMIP will not have any financial gain from the videos, nor will it sell the rights to these videos.
Disqualification Contest submission videos may disqualify creators for:
- the use of profanity during the video
- if AMIP has reasonable evidence that a student did not collect the images, video, or other elements included in their video.
Participants must reside within Ohio Counties: Butler, Brown, Warren, Hamilton, or Clermont counties to enter.
AMIP reserves the right to disqualify a participant for their video entry for any reason.
- Students can submit up to three videos to accumulate three contest entries during the October challenge.
- Plagiarism or the use of elements that the student did not collect will not be tolerated.
Privacy and Data Collection AMIP will collect and use student data for contest purposes to contact the winners. Data collected: student’s first name, possible school they attend, grade level, and social media handle or email address for the purpose of an AMIP employee to contact them.
By participating in the AMIP MFG Influencer Challenge, all participants agree to the following terms and conditions:
Liability: AMIP and its affiliates, officers, directors, employees, agents, and representatives shall not be responsible or liable for any loss, damage, injury, or expense arising out of or in connection with participation in this contest, acceptance or use of any prize, or any activities related to the contest.
Indemnification: Participants agree to indemnify and hold harmless AMIP and its affiliates, officers, directors, employees, agents, and representatives from and against any and all claims, losses, liabilities, damages, demands, actions, costs, and expenses (including attorney’s fees) arising out of or in connection with their participation in the contest or any breach of these contest rules.
Modification or Cancellation: AMIP reserves the right to modify, suspend, or cancel the contest at any time for any reason. In the event of such a cancellation, AMIP shall not be obligated to award any prizes.
Publicity Release: By participating in the contest, participants grant AMIP the right to use their names, likenesses, and submitted content for promotional purposes, including but not limited to online and offline advertising, without further compensation or permission.
Privacy: AMIP will collect and use participant data for contest purposes as described in the contest rules. Participants’ personal information will not be sold or shared with third parties for commercial purposes.
Contest Rules: Participants are responsible for reading and understanding all contest rules. Failure to comply with these rules may result in disqualification.
Governing Law: This contest is governed by the laws of the state of Ohio, and participants agree to submit to the exclusive jurisdiction of the state and federal courts located in Ohio for any disputes arising from or related to this contest.
Severability: If any provision of these contest rules is found to be invalid or unenforceable by a court of competent jurisdiction, such provision shall be severed from the remainder of these rules, which shall remain in full force and effect.
By participating in the AMIP MFG Influencer Challenge, participants acknowledge that they have read, understood, and agreed to all the terms and conditions outlined in these contest rules and the above disclaimer.
For any inquiries or questions regarding the contest, please contact Lacy Wise at email@example.com.