- This event has passed.
Using Data and Technology to Drive Pay Equity in the Workplace
October 13, 2:00 pm - 3:00 pm EDT
WEBINAR | In the wake of a transitioning workforce, it’s more important than ever to stay on top of workforce management and understand your employer value proposition (EVP). A key component to both workforce management and EVP is pay equity, and collecting and analyzing workforce data are crucial steps in the pay equity audit process. Whether you have been conducting pay equity analyses or are new to the process, there are critical questions to address, such as:
- What are the challenges and practical issues that arise in collecting data for a pay equity audit?
- How does an employer use pay audit results to conduct remediation, and what are the challenges inherent in that process?
- Should employers share results and remediation efforts with their employees or the public?
- What are some of the issues organizations will face looking forward?
- How does pay equity fit into employers’ other Diversity, Equity, and Inclusion (DE&I) initiatives?
Join our panel of experts including Dr. Beverly Tarulli, Clinical Assistant Professor and Lead Faculty, Human Capital Analytics & Technology at NYU and former Vice President of PepsiCo’s Human Capital Strategies and Workforce Analytics team, and Paul White, Partner at Resolution Economics, for a discussion of these important issues and others that arise in the quest for pay equity in the workplace.