- This event has passed.
Embracing the Future Together: AMIP Q1 Member Meeting
February 2, 8:30 am to 11:00 am EST
Mark your calendar for this AMIP event among members
Date: Wednesday, February 2nd
Time: 9:00 AM to 10:30 AM
Parking details are below:
All AMIP Members are welcome to join this meeting to:
- Discover online training resources available through ACE, funded through the DoD.
- Uncover key insights on compensation & benefits offered for those on the shop floor of advanced manufacturers and how it impacts the region’s competitive landscape.
- Understand actions you can take to discover success through the Good Jobs Challenge.
- Review available solutions through the OMA to approach workforce challenges and gain avenues of advocacy for manufacturing at the state level.
- Tour the host facility while learning more about initiatives & operations at iMFLUX, Inc.
- … and more!
Dr. Tony Schmitz, Professor at UTK & ORNL
ACE Training & Upskilling Program
Chad Martin & Lauren Huster, Barnes Dennig
MFG Compensation & Benefits Survey
Eric L. Burkland, President Emeritus, The Ohio Manufacturers’ Association
Eric L. Burkland served as the president of The Ohio Manufacturers’ Association (OMA) from 1989 to 2020. He currently serves as president emeritus and leader of the OMA Educational and Industrial Development Institute, the OMA’s foundation. In this position, he works to enhance Ohio manufacturing’s workforce and future talent.
Eric previously held positions of: Vice President, Legislative Relations, Community Mutual Insurance Company; Director of the Department of State Legislation, Ohio State Medical Association; Research Assistant, Ohio Legislative Service Commission; and staff writer for the Wheeling News-Register.
Eric is a 1974 honors graduate of Miami University, with a Bachelor of Arts degree in political science.
ADD THIS MEETING TO YOUR CALENDAR BY CLICKING ‘ADD TO CALENDAR’ BELOW