- This event has passed.
AMIP: Keeping MFG Momentum Alive
November 17, 2022, 9:00 am to 10:30 am UTC+0
Manufacturing Month has been incredible so far . . . and there is still plenty of time to inspire the next generation of Advanced Manufacturing’s creators before the end of the year!
Join AMIP on Thursday, November 17 from 9:00 – 10:30am at Tech Solve to:
- Hear highlights of MFG Month from your fellow AMIP members
- Learn how to capitalize on these events to build your employee pipeline year round
- Understand the legal paths to have more high school students work at your company
- Discover the best practices to connect with students and nurture school relationships
- Celebrate AMIP’s incredible 2022 and prepare for an even better 2023
Rob Hudson, Frost Brown Todd LLC, will be joining us to discuss employing high
school students with your companies.
About our Keynote Speaker:
Rob Hudson serves as a member of the labor and employment law group at Frost Brown Todd LLC. He’s been practicing for more than thirty years in the Greater Cincinnati area. His background includes serving as the Board Chair of the Northern Kentucky Chamber and the Covington Business Council, and as President of NKY SHRM, the University of Kentucky Alumni Association, and Be-Concerned. Rob has authored and co-authored several award-winning books and Pulitzer Prize submitted columns on labor, employment, community, business, education, and leadership issues. He’s appeared on Fox News, Fox Business News, and the Blaze, but he’s most proud of his marriage of thirty-four years to Melissa and their two children, Robbie and Lauren.
A huge thank you to the Tech Solve team for hosting us!AMIP Q4 Meeting - Presentation (0 downloads)