Advanced Manufacturing Industry Partnership (AMIP) is the Greater Cincinnati regional collaborative of manufacturing employers, educators and community agencies.
All members or partners work together to build a robust pipeline of qualified workers.
AMIP alleviates workforce shortages by linking current and prospective employees with educational opportunities to grow a pipeline of skilled talent. As the south west region’s industry sector partner (ISP) for the Ohio Manufacturing Association, AMIP operates on member dues and funding provided by the state of Ohio through the Spark Grant.
At AMIP, we’re committed to the passionate pursuit of manufacturing excellence. Our partners’ success is our top priority and we continue to be inspired by a mission to help the greater Cincinnati region thrive through growing manufacturing businesses.
We are working to help manufacturers connect with workforce and talent resources in the region to find and retain a highly skilled workforce. Through traditional and non-traditional talent pipelines, we help manufacturers find skilled and entry-level workers thru relationship building and innovative approaches to solve workforce challenges throughout southwestern Ohio, southeastern Indiana and northern Kentucky.
View our Leadership Team
Create and implement an integrated process linking current and prospective employees with educational opportunities; thus fueling the pipeline of skilled talent for advanced manufacturing.
- 2019 AMIP named Biggest Breakthrough at Cincinnati Magazine’s MANNY Awards
- 2019 Top in the Nation – Greater Cincinnati Region Manufacturing Month
- 2020 Workshops & Webinars (Alternative Talent Pipelines, The Modern
- Apprenticeship, Pre-Apprenticeships, International Women in Engineering Day)
- 2020 Cross Organizational Virtual Manufacturing Day Platform
- 2021 AMIP Awarded Ohio Industry Sector Partnership Grant 2021 Sponsored MFG Strong Summit with TechSolve